Please only register your child if you have been asked by your coach or manager to do so.
Congratulations. Your child has been asked to play for AFC Burnden Park Football Club.
Please first read this page so you understand how the club works, what fees are involved and our general terms and conditions of joining the club. Then, to register your child, please complete the online registration and payment process, starting here:
Club’s Terms of Registration
Players and parents should read the following documents prior to completing the registration forms.
- Please note the following terms of registration: if you are struggling to pay fees, please contact our Treasurer Rebecca White on 07852 276328
– Failure to pay your fees on time or maintain payments will result in your child being dismissed from the team.
– Unpaid personal fines issued by the league or the FA from any matches will result in your child not being selected for matches until these are paid.
– AFC Burnden Park reserve the right to dismiss a player from team.
– The club operates a no refund policy if your child is signed by another club, is asked to leave the club on grounds of ill-discipline or simply does not wish to play for the club. If a player is released from the club for other reasons, the club will consider the circumstances for a refund on a case by case basis.
– If you have outstanding fees from the previous season, you will not be permitted to register for the current season until such fees are paid.
- Fees for 2020-21
Age groups Under 7 to Under 11, playing in: the Bolton Community or Salford FA Youth League. Annual Registration fee of £35 which includes the following benefits:
– Match day referees fees
- – All required team equipment & match day pitch hire
- – Training facilities cover
- – Personal accident insurance cover
- – FA & League player registration fees & team affiliation fees
- – Updates on your child development Public liability insurance cover
- – Any additional tournaments entered by the team’s manager may require an additional payment
- Registrations must be fully paid and completed by JULY 31st 2020 and payable on the 1st of each month
- The above is payable to
- ACCOUNT NAME: AFC Burnden Park
- ACCOUNT NOS: 73212113
- SORT CODE: 01-30-99